What Is a Garden Window?
Garden windows are three-dimensional, glass-topped windows that extend out from the exterior wall of the home. Functional, unique, and beautiful, garden windows are often used as tiny greenhouses, the ideal place for a potted herb garden. Kitchen garden windows are the most requested, but these showcase windows can work in almost any room of your home. You can use the sunny space to display anything you like.
Creative Uses for Garden Windows
Garden windows from Zen Windows Denver can be used to grow or display:
- Herbs to spice up your meals in the kitchen
- Plants or flowers in colored glass vases in the family room
- Rows of cactus (cacti) in almost any room
- Collections of ceramics, perfume bottles, tabletop art, or other items in a bedroom or living room garden window
- Rolled bath towels and attractive toiletries in the master bathroom window
- Awards and trophies in the den
- Family photos in your home office or craft room garden window
- Your original artwork in your studio or workshop garden window
- And more!
Garden windows are practical and eye-catching. To get a quick, free quote on garden window installation in your Denver area home, contact the pros at Zen Windows today! Dial (303) 507-5206 or contact us online!
What Are the Benefits of Installing Garden Windows in Your Denver Home?
Quality garden windows from Zen Windows Denver are:
- Attractive — These versatile windows can work in any room of the house.
- Functional — Their display nook is perfect for storage and also offers a unique, eye-catching appearance, whether viewed from inside or outside the house.
- Energy-efficient — A garden window lets in natural sunlight which can brighten any room without the need for lamps or lights.
- Plant-friendly — Bring garden foliage into a condo or townhouse that lacks private green space outdoors. This allows you to enjoy flowers and plants all year round, even in Denver winters.
- And more.
We can help you select a garden window that complements the style of your home. If you like, we can also suggest where to place the window, although homeowners often choose the traditional garden window over the kitchen sink. This way, you can reach up and pluck some bay leaves to add flavor to whatever you’re cooking instantly!
Tell us where you want your garden window! Contact Zen Windows Denver today.
Garden Window Options & Considerations
Vinyl garden windows from Zen Windows Denver are typically made using four panes of glass, framed with high-quality vinyl, and include energy-efficient features. The bottom of the window is typically not glass, but a solid surface called a seat board. Garden windows may include glass shelves.
Installing standard windows, such as casement windows, on either side of the garden window provides comfortable airflow and frames the garden window nicely. Ask your Zen Windows representative about garden window size, material, and color options—or request a custom window. Whether you desire the classic kitchen garden window above your sink or want your window in another room, we’re ready to help.
Get Quality Garden Window Installation in Denver, CO
We sell garden windows that will suit your home perfectly whether you’re adding a brand new window or replacing a garden window. At Zen Windows, we make the selection and installation process smooth and efficient. Our talented team provides top-quality window installation and superior customer service without the annoying sales pitch. We guarantee our window products and installation to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Get your fast, free and accurate quote on new or replacement garden windows. It’s easy, and no home visit is needed for a precise estimate. Simply contact Zen Windows online, or call us at (303) 507-5206 today.